Friday 16 March 2018

Well I've not blogged for ages so thought I had better start again. So here we go:

I was asked to make a card for a Special Foster carer which is very unusually but I do with a designed by Karen Heavyside. I've had this years and never used it so no idea where I got it from







7x7 white card 




this is the front that I put it into Serif Craft artist
and added the Happy Birthday 
to a Special Foster Carer




this are the sentiments that come with it and the flowers all cut out












This is the Finished one mounted on Hunkydory Gold mirri card with the flowers all cut out and decoupaged up.

















I've mounted it onto a white 7x7 square card 



















This is the insert with the verse and flowers 

















I cut the second set of flowers out and instead of decoupaging them up I decided to put it at the top to finish it off.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I enjoy reading the feedback